Film your own wedding go green
Film your own wedding go green…We think that weddings can and should be about celebrating love, community and the environment. So we’ve put together this guide of tips and tricks to have a waste-free wedding.
1. PLAN AHEAD The best way to have a waste-free wedding is to plan ahead. This means thinking about what you really need and what you can do without. Some things you can plan for include: – Choosing a venue that allows you to bring your own food and drink – Choosing a wedding dress that can be worn again – Having a DIY wedding – Using second-hand or vintage decorations – Renting or borrowing items instead of buying them new
2. REDUCE WASTE AT THE VENUE If you are having your wedding at a venue, be sure to ask them about their waste management policies. Many venues will recycle or compost food waste, but you may need to ask them specifically about what they do. You can also reduce waste by asking guests not to bring any gifts and by providing recycling and composting bins,Film your own wedding go green.
3. CHOOSE SUSTAINABLE WEDDING INVITATIONS When choosing wedding invitations, be sure to look for ones made from sustainable materials. There are many options available, including bamboo, recycled paper and cardboard.
4. USE REUSABLE DECORATIONS There are many beautiful decorations that can be reused at weddings, including flowers, candles, ribbons and banners. You can also use recycled materials, such as paper flowers and crates.
5. HAVE A PAPERLESS WEDDING If you want to go all out and have a completely paperless wedding, there are many ways to do this. As always you can use online invitations, e-vites or text messages instead of physical invitations Film your own wedding go green.
You can also use online RSVPs and have guests provide their responses electronically. You can also use digital signage instead of paper programs and menus. And finally, you can have a wedding website where guests can find all the information they need.
USE REUSABLE WEDDING ITEMS
6. USE REUSABLE WEDDING ITEMS There are many items that can be reused at weddings, including tablecloths, napkins, plates and utensils. You can also rent or borrow these items instead of buying them new.
7. EAT SUSTAINABLY One of the best ways to have a sustainable wedding is to eat sustainably. This means serving food that is locally sourced and organic. You can also serve vegetarian or vegan food to reduce your carbon footprint Film your own wedding go green.
8. CREATE A WEDDING PLANNER If you want to make sure your wedding is as waste-free as possible, create a wedding planner. This will help you keep track of all the details and make sure you don’t forget anything.
9. GET CREATIVE WITH GIFTS If you want to give gifts to your guests, get creative! There are many sustainable and eco-friendly gift options available, including bamboo products, Fair Trade items and organic cotton products.
10. HAVE A GREEN WEDDING If you want to take things a step further, you can have a green wedding. This means using eco-friendly products and materials and reducing your carbon footprint. You can read more about green weddings here…Film your own wedding go green
Check out Facebook Reviews https://www.facebook.com/YOUDOTHESHOOT/reviews