Film your own wedding the groom’s style
Film your own wedding the groom’s style… these are some of the best men’s style ideas for any wedding.
1. Keep it classic A classic look is always a safe option for any wedding. For men, a classic look usually consists of a black tuxedo with a white shirt and a black bow tie. Or why not wear a matching cummerbund for a more polished look.
2. Go for a modern twist If you want to add a bit of personality to your look, you can go for a modern twist.
I have always liked wearing a gray tuxedo with a black shirt and a colorful bow tie. This will help you stand out from the crowd.
DIY wedding’s video’s… the grooms style
3. Keep it relaxed If you don’t want to wear a tuxedo, you can always go for a more relaxed look. have you ever tried wearing a gray or black suit with a white shirt. This look is perfect for more casual weddings.
4. A great vibe is Wearing a vest which will definitely add a bit of personality to your look, you can wear a vest. another great look is a navy vest with a gray suit. This look is perfect for summer weddings.
5. Wear a colorful tie If you want to add a bit of color to your look, you can wear a colorful tie. For example, you could wear a red tie with a black suit. This look is perfect for festive weddings.
The Hair… film your own wedding
How about the Pompadour The pompadour is another timeless hairstyle that’s perfect for men with thick hair. This style is a little more high-maintenance than the quiff, but it can be worth it to achieve that high-class look.
Or the Undercut The undercut is a great option for men who want a low-maintenance hairstyle.
This style is perfect for men with thin hair, and it can be styled in a variety of different ways. The Side Part The side part is a versatile hairstyle that can be styled in a number of different ways.
Film your own wedding bridesmaids’ decisions
Film your own wedding Decor Ideas